Sun, 24 Jul|
Wales Coast to Coast - Sarn Helen
The Wales Coast 2 Coast (Sarn Helen), is a 430km EPIC trail that ebbs and flows its way from Conwy in North Wales, to Worm's Head on the Gower, South Wales. This is a ‘bucket list’ must for any seasoned mountain biker.
Time & Location
24 Jul, 17:00 – 31 Jul, 10:00
The Lodge, The Lodge, Staylittle, Llanbrynmair SY19 7BU, UK
About The Event
The Sarn Helen passes through some of the most beautiful and breathtaking scenery in Wales. You will traverse the crags of Snowdonia, ride the spine of the Cambrian Mountains, and cross the wild Brecon Beacons. All in one week.
This is no easy multi-day adventure. Riding the length and breadth of Wales will push your body and mind to the limit day after day as you climb nearly 30,000ft (8500m) over six days riding through some of the most challenging, wild and remote landscapes in the UK.
It's a trail that will test your stamina and bike riding skills, but will leave you with lifelong memories. With this in mind, we have developed an itinerary to support your every need along the 430km. This includes:
- 6 days guided riding across Wales
- 7 nights B&B in 3/4* public houses/private bunkhouses
- 2 x 2 course evening meal on 5 evenings during the tour.
- All lunches, snacks and refreshments are included
- Fully qualified and very experienced guides from the heart of mid Wales
- Transfer of luggage between stops including full technical support and encouragement throughout each day
- Return transport back to Conwy
- Cake, lots of cake!!
£1350pp (based on two sharing). A £250 deposit is required to secure a place upon booking.